PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED CONTACT US
Camp Dates 2020:
Week 1: July 6 - July 10 [FULL; CONTACT FOR WAITLIST]
Week 2: July 20 - July 24 [FULL; CONTACT FOR WAITLIST]
Week 3: August 3 - August 7 [FULL; CONTACT FOR WAITLIST]
This summer, we are offering limited camp weeks. Spots are filling up fast, so contact us to reserve your spot today!
We will also be implementing certain measures in respect to Covid-19.
- Max 5 kids per boat
- Complete sanitization of boats in the morning before arrival, afternoon during lunch break, & end of every day, including all equipment used
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the school, but we will also encourage you to bring some daily also.
- Sun care is still our number one priority! Most times, our coaches have to help kids apply (especially the little ones), as we never want our kids to get sunburnt! This is going to have to look a little different this year, as we try to limit physical contact as much as possible and ask that you bring spray on sunscreen. Our coaches will be sanitizing all day long. However, we need your help in talking with your children ahead of time on compliance (as it's something we always run into; after all, it's not always "cool" to put on sunscreen!)
- Learning new watersports for kids brings a lot of unknowns, like how to put your board/ bindings on, getting in and out of the boat etc. This all requires physical contact re: aid from the coaches. Not to mention safety moments- we are in the water afterall, and accidents happen where first aid attention is sometimes required. Unfortunately, there just isn't really any way around this, so please know ahead of time this will be happening. If this is something you are not comfortable having your child encounter, maybe next year's camp will be more ideal for you
- Camp will no longer include the following activities:
Trips to Milford Bridge
Visits to waterpark next door
THE RUN DOWN..
Monday - Friday //
Maximum 5 kids a week/ boat for maximum time on the water. For students ages 5-17 years.
$650 +hst per rider
**All days are subject to change due to weather& are tailored to each age group & ability.
WHAT WE PROVIDE..
Options for everyone //
Girls only weeks
Co-ed, all ages camps
Booking early helps us get a quick profile of your child to let us match them with others that have the same ability, age & personality.
For students 5-17 y/o, however this all depends on the individual
*All days are subject to change due to weather & are tailored to each groups' age & ability
Fun Fridays //
Every Friday we throw the best weekly wrap up for our riders! Dress up day, a pizza party & an award ceremony for everyone!
Safety First //
Westlake Wakeboard School is insured & approved.
We provide a safe & professional one-on-one coaching environment for all our riders!
All equipment, lifejackets, boats & gas are provided.
The Experience //
Westlake Wakeboard School guarantees your child will have the best time making new friends, rad memories & building their confidence to try something new or build on what they already know!