PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED CONTACT US
Camp Dates 2021:
Week 1: July 5 - July 9 [FULL; CONTACT FOR WAITLIST]
Week 2: July 12 - July 16 [FULL; CONTACT FOR WAITLIST]
NEW SAFETY MEASURES DUE TO COVID-19:
- Max 5 kids per boat
- Complete sanitization of boats in the morning before arrival, afternoon during lunch break, & end of every day, including all equipment used
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the school, but we will also encourage you to bring some daily also.
- Sun care is still our number one priority! Most times, our coaches have to help kids apply (especially the little ones), as we never want our kids to get sunburnt! This is going to have to look a little different this year, as we try to limit physical contact as much as possible and ask that you bring spray on sunscreen. Our coaches will be sanitizing all day long. However, we need your help in talking with your children ahead of time on compliance (as it's something we always run into; after all, it's not always "cool" to put on sunscreen!)
- Learning new watersports for kids brings a lot of unknowns, like how to put your board/ bindings on, getting in and out of the boat etc. This all requires physical contact re: aid from the coaches. Not to mention safety moments- we are in the water afterall, and accidents happen where first aid attention is sometimes required. Unfortunately, there just isn't really any way around this, so please know ahead of time this will be happening. If this is something you are not comfortable having your child encounter, maybe next year's camp will be more ideal for you
- Camp will no longer include the following activities:
Trips to Milford Bridge
Visits to waterpark next door
THE RUN DOWN..
Monday - Friday //
Maximum 5 kids a week/ boat for maximum time on the water. For students ages 5-17 years.
$650 +hst per rider
**All days are subject to change due to weather& are tailored to each age group & ability.
9am | Arrival Time
- Stretching & trampoline warm up
- Each rider has 2-3 sets
- Pre-lunch activity (eg. water swing, water climbing wall, the Blob, super soaker fights, sand boarding & more)
12pm | Lunch Time
*Please pack a lunch! We provide pizza on Fridays*
- Wednesday afternoons = wake surf & body board day
- Afternoons mean free time! We let our riders choose their activity, including:
Wakeskate, wakeboard, waterski, kneeboard, 100' waterslide down the Dunes, tubing & more!
4pm | Pick Up Time
WHAT WE PROVIDE..
Options for everyone //
Girls only weeks
Co-ed, all ages camps